What is Metaverse?
Metaverse is a combination of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and 3D Virtual, people can able to experience it by using wearable glass like Oculus Quest and can access it over browser under a brand domain name. Users were connected to the Digital world through Metaverse and they can perform any action like chit chatting with friends across the digital space like a gaming experience. Metaverse allows people’s to purchase Real Estate Land in Virtual Space.
Uses of Metaverse:
- Learning & Education Industries.
- Healthcare Industries.
- Online Gaming Industries.
- Banking & Finance Industries.
- Social Media Industries.
- Virtual Working Space. Domain Name Available for Sale: VirtualWorkingSpace.com
- Travels & Tourism Industries.
- E-commerce (Online Shopping) Industries. (For Virtual Shopping Experience)
- Real Estate Industries. (To Buy Metaverse Land – Virtual Real Estate)
- Marketing & Advertising Industries. (Huge Potential & High Demand in the Future of Metaverse Innovation)
- Meditation. (India’s 1st Metaverse Meditation Initiator Dr.C.K Ashok Kumar (Founder of First World Community – FWC & Co-Founder of Sachet Revolution) believes Spiritual Meditation will move forward and adopt to the future technology of Metaverse in the next few years.)
Future of Metaverse in India:
Most of the Indian IT companies are jumped in the Trend of Metaverse technology. The Internet users will be overwhelmed into Metaverse technology within 5 years from now and most of the Industry leaders started into development of NFT, Metaverse for their organizations.
As Indian Internet users are raising high and expected to reach 900 million internet users in India by 2025. Soon after the 5G Network launch, Indian Internet users will adopt to Metaverse – (VR, AR & Mixed Reality) technology. Report says that, India has more than 200 million gaming users and the potential for metaverse will be seen in a large scale.
Metaverse provide more opportunities to the Gaming Developers & Users across Globe from the another level of perspective.
Global Companies involved in the creation of Metaverse:
- Meta. (Facebook)
- Roblox Corporation.
- Epic Games.
- The Sandbox.
Indian Companies involved in the creation of Metaverse:
- Tech Mahindra. (Mahindra & Mahindra Limited)
- Tanishq. (A Tata Product)
- Make My Trip.