Documents Required for Marriage Registration Certificate – Apply Online
Tamil Nadu marriage registration online: (Marriage registration online Tamil Nadu documents required)
- Proof of Marriage – It can be a wedding invitation, receipt of marriage halls or any other marriage related valid proof.
- Wedding invitation – Should have the basic details of Bride & Groom along with the date and place of the wedding ceremony.
- Original Aadhar Card of Bride & Groom. (Having a Photocopy is plus for submitting in Registrar office)
- Proof of Address.
- Four passport size photo.
- 10th & 12th Standard Certificate.
- Graduation & Professional Certificate.
- Marriage certificate from priest.
Official Portal: tnreginet.gov.in
Step by Step process – How To apply TNReginet Marriage Registration Online
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Government ( tnreginet.gov.in ) – Online portal for registration of land and property in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Register an account using your email ID, Phone number and other basic details.
Eligibility Criteria Of Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
- Bride must be at least 18 years old.
- Groom must be 21 years old.
Online marriage registration in Tamil Nadu Services:
For more details, do reach out to us!